Although the presence of protesters on the streets of Iran has decreased to a certain extent, students in universities and schools bear the burden of the uprising and continue to protest.

On Monday, students continued protesting in many Iranian universities. The students are against the gender segregation in the university, they also protested the decisions of the university officials to expel the students who participated in the demonstrations.
Also, in some cities of Kurdistan, high school students came to the streets chanting slogans and marched.

As a result of the violence of Iran’s security forces, more than 250 people have been killed in the current protests in Iran, the ceremony of the 40th day of the killing of these protesters, as well as the burial of some of them, will turn into a demonstration.

On Monday, the ceremony of the 40th anniversary of Erfan Khazai’s murder was held in Shahryar city of Tehran province. In this ceremony, many slogans against the Islamic Republic were chanted. The security forces attacked the protesters.
A funeral ceremony was held in Piranshahr city, where a 16-year-old teenager named Kumar Draftada was killed the other day. Kumar’s father said: He is proud of his son who lost his life for the country and for freedom.
Also, the burial ceremony of Sarina Saedi, a 16-year-old girl, was held in Sanandaj. The participants in this ceremony chanted the slogan “Woman, Life, Freedom”.
On the other hand, at the same time as the protests continue, the security forces continue to arrest activists and protesters.
Over the past seven weeks, more than 10,000 people have been arrested during protests in Iran. Of these, indictments have been issued against more than a thousand people. Some of these people have faced heavy charges. Accusations that can lead to the issuing of a death sentence against them.
Iran’s recent protests started on September 16 against the killing of Zhina (Mahsa) Amini.
Zina, a 22-year-old Kurdish girl, was arrested in Tehran on September 13 for not wearing the mandatory hijab, and according to witnesses and her family, she fell into a coma due to torture and died three days later in a hospital in Tehran.