The Kurdistan Human Rights Network has obtained evidence that Idris Faqihi, a member of the Kurdistan Free Life Party (PJAK), was previously reported during a clash between the party and Revolutionary Guards forces around the town of Bukan in West Azerbaijan Province. 24 july 2021killed, is alive and is being held in the detention center of the Intelligence Organization of the Revolutionary Guards in Urmia.

In another interview with the Kurdistan Human Rights Network, another informed source confirmed that Idris Faqihi was also being held in the detention center of the Revolutionary Guards Intelligence Organization, known as Haft Tir.

“Several people in the area confirm that they witnessed the arrest of Idris Faqihi by Revolutionary Guards forces,” an informed source told residents of the Kurdistan Human Rights Network, quoting residents in the area where the clashes took place. According to these individuals, Idris Faqihi was injured at the time of his arrest.
According to the findings of the Kurdistan Human Rights Network, Idris Faqihi managed to hide after a clash between members of the Kurdistan Free Life Party and Revolutionary Guards agents, but two days later, while being wounded, he was arrested by Revolutionary Guards agents at Hamzeh Seyyed al-Shohada base. . IRGC agents first transfer him to the IRGC Arefian Hospital in Urmia and then to the detention center of this security organization.

Idris Faqihi has since been interrogated and tortured to make a confession, despite his poor physical condition, due to failure to treat his gunshot wounds. Meanwhile, his family, who live in Sanandaj, have repeatedly asked the security agencies and judicial authorities in Buchan and Urmia for information about their son’s fate in the last two months, but so far the arrest or death of this PJAK member has been officially announced to the family. Has not been.

On July 24, 2021, a group of members of the Free Life Party of Kurdistan (PJAK) were ambushed by the forces of Hamzeh Seyyed al-Shohada base in the mountainous heights of the village of “Alamabad” in Bukan, and a fierce clash took place between the two groups for several minutes. On July 26, Tasnim News Agency reported, quoting Hamzeh Seyyed al-Shuhada, that two members of a Kurdish party had been killed and one wounded member had been arrested. The Kurdistan Free Life Party also confirmed on August 6 that two of its members, Idris Faqihi, from Sanandaj, and Mohsen Ghaderi, from Bukan, had been killed in an armed clash with Revolutionary Guards around Bukan.